Hegde’s Motocart -125
Motocart is initially built in the year 2009 for our own purpose, from the year 2010 Hegde's Motocart-125 has been commercialized. It is manufactured according to the needs of the farmers. K.V. Lakshminarayana Hegde being a progressive farmer (won PlastIndia award in 1997 for the innovation and design of Microsprinklers in India, Krishi Panditha award in 2002 & alasingha award) developed this product in his Hegde farm and rigorously tested in all the terrains with different loads. It is now Marketed under the brand name HEGDE’S MOTOCART (registered).
MOTOCART PRODUCTION DETAILS
1. Everything is built in house
2. Completely manufactured by HEGDE DYNAMICS PVT LTD.
1. Engine is directly supplied by Honda Siel Power Products Ltd.,
2. Honda considers us as an OEM (original equipment manufacturers) so neither dealer nor middle men comes in supply chain.
3. Spares availability & Servicing will be done by Honda dealers, as you know Honda has a dealer network all over India.
1.One Litre of Petrol gives 2.15 to 2.45 hours, according to the load and terrain.
1. Tray can be easily, manually tipped.
2. You can even disengage the gear box (neutral) easily by just opening the hub lock and then can be easily used as a manual wheel barrow. Sometimes petrol gets over or downhill at that time you can open the hub lock.
* Performance certificate by GKVK.
As you know, Honda is a multinational company it don’t consider any one as an OEM blindly. Before considering us, troops of engineers extensively examined the MOTOCART regarding engine temperature, mileage, chain linkage, max loading capacity etc. Not even a single flaw is been found in Motocart. Honda Company only supplies engines directly to us without middle men or dealer.